The South Australian Aboriginal Education and Training Consultative Council (SAAETCC) is the peak body responsible for engaging with Aboriginal people and community on education matters in South Australia.
SAAETCC seeks to improve educational opportunities and achievements of Aboriginal people.
In partnership with community, we develop and provide high quality advice to support continual improvements in the provision of education and training and its associated opportunities, for Aboriginal people in South Australia.
|READ MORE »||BECOME A MEMBER »|
Have your say
We want to hear your ideas about how we can:
- better support Aboriginal children to learn and thrive before starting school
- support Aboriginal children and young people to do well at school
- ensure Aboriginal children and young people are engaged in their learning
- support young people to do well when they leave school
- work better in partnership with families and community
Go to https://yoursay.sa.gov.au/decisions/aboriginal-engagement-strategy/about for details of the strategy and consultation forum details.